Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping Walt: that stupid little blue down arrow

On 4/15/19 7:47 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On 4/14/2019, 11:58:32 PM, T <ToddMargoChester@invalid.invalid> wrote:
Question for you.  Would it be a waste of my time to write up
and RFE to the developers?  They don't seem to give a damn
what users think anymore.

IF I were a developer, I'd ignore your arrogant disrespectful ass too.

Maybe try showing a little respect and ask nicely?

It is free software after all.

I am very respectful when I ask.  Because I speak openly
here does not mean I dis'ing them there.

And I am not being disrespectful here either.  I am
being blunt and getting straight to the point.  This
is a different forum than the bugzilla.

I have been a fan of Firefox for more years than I
can remember.  I have it spread over two counties
on several hundred of my customer's sites and assist
them with it on almost a daily basis.

Do you think the developers give a damn about my
feedback?  It is frustrating to see Firefox die
like this.  And as more and more sites stop
working correctly with Firefox, Firefox is dying.

The developers need to spend more time listening
to their users and less time firing folks for
the way they vote, which, by the way, is UN-American.