Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping Walt: that stupid little blue down arrow

On 15/04/2019 15:47, Tanstaafl wrote:
IF I were a developer, I'd ignore your arrogant disrespectful ass too.

Maybe try showing a little respect and ask nicely?

Since when did rogue traders show respect to people who provide bread & butter to them? T is a known rogue trader (who will thank you by swearing at you or to you) and some people have already filtered him out until someone like you quotes him in full here or on Windows NG.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.