Web lists-archives.com

Re: User = Enemy ???

On 4/15/19 2:03 AM, Dave Royal wrote:
T <ToddMargoChester@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

I wish you guys would come up with a better status than INVALID.
In the instance you described, you could not determine that it
was invalid but you marked it that way anyway.  It is insulting.

Well, that's true. A dev apologised to me for using that recently.
  A better description would have been 'as yet undocumented
  change'. But I understood: it just meant 'not a bug'.
The dev/triager would normally explain in the last comment, though.

I'm still learning and will try to remember that.

I didn't exactly ask for bug editing privileges. They were bestowed upon me with some helpful wisdom.

--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop