Web lists-archives.com

Re: User = Enemy ???

On 14/04/2019 07:34, Ray_Net wrote:
T wrote on 14-04-19 01:23:

Firefox "seems" is ignoring the little bugs now too.  I can't
order from some webs sites.  Buttons are missing.
And on and on and so forth.  I think we are watching
Firefox start to die.

Don't expect more on FREE software ...

Especially if they know some "rogue trader" is requesting something that he knows nothing about!!!!!!!!!!! We have a rogue trader (appropriately known as T, Todd or Todd& Margo or Bonnie & Clyde) on Windows 10 newsgroup defrauding people when he personally doesn't like using Windows 10 but he keeps telling people that he can fix their problems or phobia of Windows 10. He charges a fortune for cheating his customers.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.