Web lists-archives.com

Re: User = Enemy ???

On 4/13/19 8:01 PM, T wrote:
On 4/13/19 4:41 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 4/13/19 7:08 PM, T wrote:
On 4/13/19 5:08 AM, WaltS48 wrote:

If this was the only ignored little bug, it would be different,
but I am sensing a pattern.

Can you elaborate?

I have not seen them taking user input for some time now.
No tabs on he bottom with rounded edges, the one I reported,
things like that.

And it does not help Firefox that I have had to move to Brave
to purchase things on line as so may sites don't work with
Firefox: missing buttons, order that go half way though, etc.

And if you report this to Firefox, you are wasting you time.

Sorry, you feel that way.

Your enhancements might make you happy, but I don't need or want tabs on the bottom with round edges. I'm too busy reading web site content.

Never use the Library for downloads either. The door hanger suffices if I really have to monitor a download. Otherwise I just do something else and check back periodically, or wait for the Download arrow to turn green.

The Firefox icon on the taskbar of Windows 10 and Linux Mint 19 also have progress indicators when a download is in progress.

I have FF spread out over two counties.  I have been a fan of FF for
more years than I can remember.  It is sad to see it dying.

I'm using the Nightly 68.0a1 and just see it getting better.

YMMV

--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop