Web lists-archives.com

Re: User = Enemy ???

WaltS48 <schw01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Wrote in message:
> On 4/12/19 8:06 PM, T wrote:
><snip>
>> 11 months ago and it is still an issue.  And it was a simple,
>> reasonable request.  I have seen other request (mine and others)
>> that go ignored.
>>
>> Is it just me or has Mozilla gone the way of Open Office where
>> they ignored all customer requests and bugs?  User = enemy?
>>
><snip>
>
> It is a Priority 3 bug.
>
> <https://mozilla.github.io/bug-handling/triage-bugzilla>

T: the fact that it (might be - probably is) simple doesn't make
 it important. And even a simple change requires some effort by
 lots of people, on review, release, etc.

The only way this is going to get done is if it's given to a new
 contributor, e.g. marked as a good 'first  bug'. So you could
 investigate how that might be done. I don't know; perhaps
 suggesting it - politely - on the thread and providing some
 evidence that it's simple - e.g. similar bugs fixed with a
 one-line patch.

But sounding off here will not achieve it. In the unlikely event
 that anyone who could help is reading this forum, they won't have
 got past the thread title.
--
(Remove numerics from my email address)