Web lists-archives.com

Re: I think that I need to install thunderbird on my pc

Hartmut Figge wrote on 29-03-19 20:11:
Hartmut Figge:
Ray_Net:

I think that I need to install thunderbird on my pc
Because I have not seen where I can have TWO differents signatures when
using SeaMonkey.
A "Private" signature in plain-text and a "Professionnal" signature in
HTML format.
Just coming to this thread, having read the previous answers, I'm
scratching my head. Why not simple use a different identity for that? It
would be even possible in that identity to default to HTML.
Well, scrap that. Because 'plain text in body' and 'HTML in sig'. Sorry.

Hartmut
I will not scrap this because I have Compose Messages in HTML format.
You have a great idea !