Web lists-archives.com

Re: [edit as new and support-news-group] Re: I think that I need to install thunderbird on my pc

On 3/29/19 10:10 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
David E. Ross wrote on 28-03-19 03:05:
On 3/26/2019 11:14 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
I think that I need to install thunderbird on my pc
Because I have not seen where I can have TWO differents signatures when
using SeaMonkey.
A "Private" signature in plain-text and a "Professionnal" signature in
HTML format.

The question is: Where can I download Thunderbird ? The Stable,
Supported from the Official site ...because I have seen with a Google
research that it exist more than one download site.

Have you considered the Signature Switch extension?  It allows you to
designate a specific signature as a default, but also gives you a
toolbar button to switch to alternative signatures.

However, I am not sure if there is a version that works with the latest
version of Thunderbird.

That's a part of my decision tu use Thunderbird without any add-on.

I have now two questions when I readed this text:

You are using it. Subscribe to the mozilla.support.thunderbird newsgroup after creating a news.mozilla.org account.

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/creating-newsgroup-account>

Question 2: Is it possible to select a mail from the input, the sent or another folder and then do: "EDIT AS NEW" ?

Yes.

--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop