Web lists-archives.com

Substitute for 1MobileMarket for Android apk files

I asked in the android group, with no useful results. 1MM, which I regarded as reliable and honest because I had no reason to think otherwise and a lot of other people used it, seems to have died since I last visited. Is there an equally-good replacement?

Google Play frequently refuses to download/update small apps (5 MB) because of insufficient space, although at leas 400 MB of internal space is available. Sideloading from .apk files works just fine. This is really only important in phones with limited internal memory (like my cast-off Moto G2, which hubby is using now), but still...

--
Cheers, Bev
  Exercising would be so much more rewarding if calories