Web lists-archives.com

Re: I think that I need to install thunderbird on my pc

On 3/27/19 2:14 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
I think that I need to install thunderbird on my pc
Because I have not seen where I can have TWO differents signatures when using SeaMonkey. A "Private" signature in plain-text and a "Professionnal" signature in HTML format.

The question is: Where can I download Thunderbird ? The Stable, Supported from the Official site ...because I have seen with a Google research that it exist more than one download site.

I'm not sure why google didn't give you a valid link. And there is only one Thunderbird site. It was the first hit on my Google.
https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/

Al