Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser

On Mon Mar 25 2019 08:36:36 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Luis via
general <general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No Walt, the beta version is faulty too. Besides, I don't think they are
> so stupid to have a good beta version and a faulty "The new Firefox" as
> current.
> I have tested several web sites using Opera, Chrome, Vivaldi, Yandex,
> Epic and Edge and all of them work just fine.
> By the way this is not the first time a situation like this occurs with
> FF. Seems to be a chronic brain condition the FF developers staff suffer.

Actually, in basically every case, problems like yours turn out to be
either a hardware compatibility issue (ie, crappy graphics driver and
you are trying to run with hardware acceleration), or a broken profile
and you keep breaking it with the same manual changes after creating a
clean/new profile, or just someone who likes to hate on Firefox because
of the loss of XUL/XPCOM Addons.

The reality is, Firefox works fine for the vast majority, with nowhere
even remotely close to the problems you are describing.