Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser

Sailfish wrote:
REF: https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/23/18278465/microsoft-edge-chromium-browser-screenshots-features-hands-on

[excerpt quote=\"
Most of the user interface of the browser is a mix of Chrome and Edge, and Microsoft has clearly tried to add its own little touches here and there. There’s a read aloud accessibility option, and it simply reads the page out loud like it does in existing versions of Edge. Some features that you’d expect from Edge are missing, though. Microsoft hasn’t implemented its set aside tabs feature just yet, and write on the web with a stylus isn’t available. A dark mode is only available via a testing flag right now.
\" /]

Karma much?

Not bad. However I Need to do more extensive test.
Actually I'm looking for an alternative to FF 66 64-bit cause lately it is really crappy. Many pages not displayed correctly and navigation in some stores and banks is a nightmare.