Web lists-archives.com

Win10 (was: Re: Sin Pijama - Natti Natasha & Becky G)

On 03/09/2019 11:37 AM, Big Al wrote:

And how many people own Windows 10, dual boot and use Linux instead.
Does that count if they only fire it up once every 3 months or so?

I left it on the used laptop we bought at a yardsale for $50 because the thing has a touchscreen -- which I probably can't implement with slackware. I use it every 6 months or so. I can't remember why. I'd take it on a long trip, but I haven't done one of those for a while.

Computers are cheap.  Why not have several?

--
Cheers, Bev
  "We don't know how smart people can be, but we know that