Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sin Pijama - Natti Natasha & Becky G

On 3/8/19 5:10 PM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 3/7/19 10:22 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:

<https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=zEf423kYfqk&list=RDAMVMzEf423kYfqk>

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

950?

Microsoft says only over 800 million.

<https://news.microsoft.com/bythenumbers/en/windowsdevices>

We all know that every second version of Windows is relatively good.
XP was ok, Vista a disaster, Win 7 was ok and Win 8 a mess.
When I heard that the next version was going to be Win 10, my first thought was that they were skipping the next "good version".  It turned out that some programmers had been testing for the string "Windows 9" when detecting Win 95 / Win 98 and they had to avoid that trap.

Now stating the obvious.  Win 10 is the "current" windows and has been for some time.  Of course its usage figures are going to keep increasing, that does not mean people actually like it (or that they do not).

And how many people own Windows 10, dual boot and use Linux instead. Does that count if they only fire it up once every 3 months or so?