Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ireland International Conference on Education (IICE-2019): Call for Submissions!

On 3/9/19 12:59 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> Would I need a Visa to come to Dublin? How much would it cost a
> British citizen to visit Dublin after 29th March, 2019?  Your webpage
> doesn't mention this so many people would be caught out by this.

Most British citizens would know about the Common Travel Area, which
will not be affected even if the UK crashes out without a deal on 29th
March. Unless you're a citizen of one of the British Overseas
Territories, nothing will change.

Brian.