Web lists-archives.com

Re: puzzling junk mail

You might have subscribed to some lists and their server was either hacked or they decided to sell your info to 3rd party. I would just ignore them and don't even reply to them. Create a filter that can delete these messages automatically. You don't want to open them either as by opening them, the images will load (if any) or some scripts will alert them that you were curious reading their message so they will send you even more.

Just ignore them and that's it. If you are running a website of some sort then don't put your email on it and instead use a form for people to contact you.

Hope this helps.