Web lists-archives.com

Re: You could also do something like this:

On 2/5/2019, 11:43:34 AM, Ray_Net <TBRRaymond.SchmitTBR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Anyway, if you accept to receive in html you will be able all the html
> gadgets.
There is no choice about receiving in any format, you receive what was
sent, unless you have a custom server t hat strips things out (some
email list server software does just that).

What you (and I) can do is choose how we VIEW the email, and the format
of our REPLY (if any).

As I said, my normal replies are plain text. The only one(s) where you
will see the HTML part are ones where I intentionally send in HTML
format (those will contain both text and HTML parts).