Web lists-archives.com

Re: You could also do something like this:

Disaster Master wrote on 04-02-19 23:16:
On 2/4/2019, 4:27:10 PM, Ray_Net <TBRRaymond.SchmitTBR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Disaster Master wrote on 04-02-19 16:09:
On 2/1/2019, 10:35:53 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 <Hello.World@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just a minor correction of the previous code:

This sentence contains a strike function!!!!

On 01/02/2019 15:30, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
So, this reply is in HTML format, and above is the same quote, which is exactly how it looks >> in my Inbox with View set to Original HTML.
NO, This is not true- your reply is in plain-text only ..see what's
after the headers of the source of your reply: (there is no trace about
html part)
<sigh> You are missing something obvious, please try again.

Look at the very first Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

I prefer plain text,
I have seen that - so you will not see the striked characters.
  and I've had TBird configured to send in BOTH
plain-text AND HTML for as long as I can remember.

Sorry no html part in your reply.