Web lists-archives.com

Re: You could also do something like this:

On 2/4/2019, 4:27:10 PM, Ray_Net <TBRRaymond.SchmitTBR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Disaster Master wrote on 04-02-19 16:09:
>> On 2/1/2019, 10:35:53 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 <Hello.World@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Just a minor correction of the previous code:
>>>
>>> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!

>> So, this reply is in HTML format, and above is the same quote, which is exactly how it looks >> in my Inbox with View set to Original HTML.

> NO, This is not true- your reply is in plain-text only ..see what's
> after the headers of the source of your reply: (there is no trace about
> html part)

<sigh> You are missing something obvious, please try again.

Look at the very first Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

I prefer plain text, and I've had TBird configured to send in BOTH
plain-text AND HTML for as long as I can remember.

So, when viewing the message source on one of my messages sent in HTML
format, you'll need to scroll down below the text part to see the HTML part.

But this is irrelevant to the point you were replying to...

Read this carefully: the format of my *reply* has nothing to do with how
my View settings are set for looking at messages in my *Inbox*.