Web lists-archives.com

Re: You could also do something like this:

Disaster Master wrote on 04-02-19 16:09:
On 2/1/2019, 10:35:53 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 <Hello.World@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just a minor correction of the previous code:

This sentence contains a strike function!!!!

On 01/02/2019 15:30, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
So, this reply is in HTML format, and above is the same quote, which is exactly how it looks in my Inbox with View set to Original HTML.

NO, This is not true- your reply is in plain-text only ..see what's after the headers of the source of your reply: (there is no trace about html part)