Web lists-archives.com

Re: You could also do something like this:

On 2/1/2019, 6:24:50 PM, WaltS48 <schw01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Try updating your Thunderbird 52.7.0 to 65.0 and let us know what you
> see. You could also try a test profile with just the news account and
> this newsgroup.

Sorry, as I said, I haven't done newsgroups for at least 8 years (not
sure why you assumed I was using one)...

And I doubt version is a factor since I saw Ray's mods, and while I
guess it is within the realm of possibility, upgrading is not an option,
I have to keep this (PortableApp) version at this version until I finish
migrating my old decrepit (but beloved) Passwordmaker password manager
to the shiny new KeePassXC...