Web lists-archives.com

Re: You could also do something like this:

Disaster Master wrote:
On 2/2/2019, 3:27:16 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 <Hello.World@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was referring to that nym-shifter idiot who uses various nyms such as
"Disaster Mater" and " Tanstaafl ".

Pseudonyms get your dander up? At least mine are more creative than
yours ('Good Guy'? Really?).

On Windows 10 newsgroups this guy even shits such that it is polluted
and emitting a very bad smell!. I am seriously thinking of abandoning
windows 10 and any other newsgroups where this guy hangs out.
Now you're just plain making crap up, since I deleted all of the
newsgroup accounts from Thunderbird a long, long time ago, and haven't
posted to a newsgroup since (at least 8 or more years now).

So, go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

be a little bit more friendly pls.

--
Gerard-Jan Rudersdorff-Vinkesteijn

Karl's version of Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to exceed the time alloted it.

Fedora20
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711183816