Web lists-archives.com

Re: You could also do something like this:

Daniel wrote on 04-02-19 05:40:
Ray_Net wrote on 4/02/2019 3:19 AM:
Balaco ocalaB wrote on 03-02-19 10:59:
Em 01-02-2019 13:30, 😉 Good Guy 😉 escreveu:
This sentence contains astrike  function!!!!

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
🙄🙄🙄🙄😤

Read this in html mode and you will see the strike I have added.

View->Message Body as->Original HTML (or Simple HTML) .... no strike through!!

I have done on my message View->Message Body as->Original HTML (or Simple HTML)  The Strike IS PRESENT.

Your reply is in pure text - identically when I do  View->Message Body as->plain text

Read this one in html mode and you will will see this STRIKE STRING  IN RED.