Web lists-archives.com

Re: You could also do something like this:

On Fri Feb 01 2019 15:37:00 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), 😉 Good
Guy 😉 <Hello.World@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 01/02/2019 20:30, Tanstaafl wrote:
>> And yet you still have not demonstrated what a strike-through looks like
>> in any of the emails you sent.
>
> You need to read all my posts in HTML format and you will see quite
> clearly "_*what a strike-through*_" looks like.

I have always had TB set to View > Message Body As > Original HTML, and
again, yours do not show any strike throughs - nor did this one, and
your attempt to bold/underline failed as well (well, half failed, it did
show in bold at least) - see above quoted text for what it looks like).

> Do you want to try and let us know? You'll be amased how wonderful
> these strikes look in a post or eMail. Worth a try!!

Better yet, you could actually stop being a total asshat and admit
you're a moron.

>> And why do you keep CC'ing the mozilla test newsgroup?

> Because it is still a test or what some people call in beta!!!!

Yep, more proof you are a moron.

Test newsgroups are for sending test messages, to see if your client is
working as expected without bothering people in the actual newsgroups.

Not for talking about beta software.

> As far as I know the only two newsgroups where anything could be posted
> without infuriating the net-papa is to use general and test. Don't you
> agree with this?

Yep, but see above for why posting to the test newsgroup is just plain
stoopid.