Web lists-archives.com

Re: You could also do something like this:

On 01/02/2019 20:30, Tanstaafl wrote:
And yet you still have not demonstrated what a strike-through looks like
in any of the emails you sent.

You need to read all my posts in HTML format and you will see quite clearly "_*what a strike-through*_" looks like. Do you want to try and let us know? You'll be amased how wonderful these strikes look in a post or eMail. Worth a try!!

And why do you keep CC'ing the mozilla test newsgroup?

Because it is still a test or what some people call in beta!!!!

As far as I know the only two newsgroups where anything could be posted without infuriating the net-papa is to use general and test. Don't you agree with this?

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.