Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird HTML compose does not have STRIKE format??

On 21/01/2019 17:55, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
I usually use simple text messages almost only, discarding all HTML
details, sending or receiving most messages - and eventually using
simple tricks to emphasize or any other event we want to show more.

Right now, I wanted to write a message where I would paste a long text
which I copied somewhere, but I will strike parts of it. HTML has strike
tag - since HTML 3 we have it! But there is no strike button.

In the menu, there is the option. How do I make the button for it exist
in the compose window? The "personalize" right menu only works for the
buttons ABOVE the "to" and "from" fields. Not from the buttons in the
composing area.

Ideas? A shortcut to that option (to strike) does not exist. 😤 Can I
choose one for it?

This is another way to do using HTML:

This sentence contains a strike function!!!!

This sentence contains a strike function!!!!

<pstyle="font-size: 22px;">This sentence contains a <delstyle="color:#ff0000;">strike function</del>!!!!</p> <pstyle="font-size: 22px;">This sentence contains a <sstyle="color:#ff0000;">strike function</s>!!!!</p>

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.