Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird HTML compose does not have STRIKE format??




Em 24-01-2019 12:22, WaltS48 escreveu:
> On 1/23/19 9:01 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>> Em 23-01-2019 01:25, WaltS48 escreveu:
>>> On 1/22/19 9:24 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>>>> Em 22-01-2019 15:08, WaltS48 escreveu:
>>>>> On 1/21/19 6:10 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>>>>>> Em 21-01-2019 20:45, Ray_Net escreveu:
>>>>>>> Balaco ocalaB wrote on 21-01-19 18:55:
>>>>>>>> I usually use simple text messages almost only, discarding all HTML
>>>>>>>> details, sending or receiving most messages - and eventually using
>>>>>>>> simple tricks to emphasize or any other event we want to show more.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Right now, I wanted to write a message where I would paste a long text
>>>>>>>> which I copied somewhere, but I will strike parts of it. HTML has strike
>>>>>>>> tag - since HTML 3 we have it! But there is no strike button.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> In the menu, there is the option. How do I make the button for it exist
>>>>>>>> in the compose window? The "personalize" right menu only works for the
>>>>>>>> buttons ABOVE the "to" and "from" fields. Not from the buttons in the
>>>>>>>> composing area.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Ideas? A shortcut to that option (to strike) does not exist. 😤 Can I
>>>>>>>> choose one for it?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Do you want to STRIKE this word ?
>>>>>>> Yes ? then select the word and go to "Format" - "TextStyle" -
>>>>>>> "Strikethrough"
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I knew that, and I said it: "In the menu, there is the option." I want
>>>>>> two things:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 1. a button together with the formatting buttons in the message compose
>>>>>> window
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2. a shortcut to be used when composing HTML messages
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Official support <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> For a reason that I disagree of it being reasonable, and no clear reason
>>>> was actually detailed, I cannot get help in those groups. So I ask all
>>>> my questions here and - usually - people are much helpful here. In fact,
>>>> this is a place which I like to be, to read things being discussed. The
>>>> support groups are disgusting in this aspect.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> That is the official support web site. Not a newsgroup.
>>>
>>>
>>
>> I browsed it a bit now. What do you expect me to find there? I could not
>> find how to change the buttons in the compose window. So is it impossible?
>>
>>
> 
> Did you post your question there?
> 
> I don't know if it is possible or not.
> 

I cannot post there. They banned me in a way I cannot detail (was not
said to me), and for reasons I do not know, but I state there is no
reason for such thing, never was.


-- 
=
  1.a. Você quer fazer um comentário, mas não quer mostrar
       quem você é?
  1.b. Do you want to make a comment for me, but do not want
       to show who you are?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
  2.b. You may do it here:

  https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general