Web lists-archives.com

Re: Did Mozilla finally kill this group?

On Thu Jan 24 2019 17:06:01 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), WaltS48
<schw01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wouldn't a wall on the border be an obstacle to those that want to live
> a better life in our wonderful country,
Wouldn't locked doors on your house be an obstacle to those who believe
they have a right to your stuff? What a stupid brain dead question. Of
course it is, and that is the point.

American Citizens have the Right to be here. Non-Citizens do not.

Name me one (free and prosperous) country that has open borders...

> where the Commerce Secretary worth over $700 million dollars doesn't
> understand why federal workers have to use food banks?

Or Nancy Pelosi goes on vacation during the 'shutdown' in Hawaii and
wants to spend millions more on a PR trip to 'visit the troops'.
Thankfully Trump canceled that 'junk'et.

But seriously... these workers have missed all of 2 paychecks. Anyone
who doesn't have enough savings set aside for at least 2 or 3 months of
living expenses has no one to blame but themselves.

I've read the sob stores of people getting evicted already - some even
days after missing their first check... sorry, but evictions take
months, so the vast majority of these sob stories is just more fake news.

> Doesn't matter if it is a mental or physical wall.

It matters if your intention is to push a false story that Trump used to
be against a border wall.

> Didn't we open our arms to Vietnamese refugees during or after the
> Vietnam War?

Not sure, before my time and don't know anything about it, but fail to
see your point. What does intentionally taking in a specific group for
specific reasons have to do with a border wall?