Web lists-archives.com

Re: Did Mozilla finally kill this group?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=TDS+trump

> Yes, I am aware of "a thing called 'internet search'" ... and I have
> done such ... when I saw any need for it!!

So, making bad ass-u-me-ptions (that Walts stupid quote of Trumps had
anything to do with 'the' wall) doesn't qualify as a need for it?

For those who give a shit, he was talking to some graduating students in
a 2004 ceremony, in very general terms, about not letting obstacles get
in your way of success.

Again, nothing whatsoever to do with a wall on the Border/ border security.

In other words... just more TDS   F A K E   N E W S