Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird HTML compose does not have STRIKE format??

Em 22-01-2019 15:08, WaltS48 escreveu:
> On 1/21/19 6:10 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:

>>> Do you want to STRIKE this word ?
>>> Yes ? then select the word and go to "Format" - "TextStyle" -
>>> "Strikethrough"
>>>

>> I knew that, and I said it: "In the menu, there is the option." I want
>> two things:
>>
>> 1. a button together with the formatting buttons in the message compose
>> window
>>
>> 2. a shortcut to be used when composing HTML messages
>>

> Official support <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird>

For a reason that I disagree of it being reasonable, and no clear reason
was actually detailed, I cannot get help in those groups. So I ask all
my questions here and - usually - people are much helpful here. In fact,
this is a place which I like to be, to read things being discussed. The
support groups are disgusting in this aspect.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: