Web lists-archives.com

Re: Did Mozilla finally kill this group?

Big Al wrote:

> On 1/16/19 2:25 PM, Bob Henson wrote:
>> Wolf K wrote:

>>> Lots of posts, must be your killfile is bulging.
>>
>> Lots of killed messages here, certainly - but nearly all from one person.
>>
> What, you save or count them somehow that you know?  Mine are just
> marked read.

Normally, I don't even see them. I used Dialog to mark them "ignore" and
"markread" and they don't ever show. However, as killfiles were mentioned,
I had a look. I have a one click view which shows "all" and, whilst the
message bodies ot the killed files have not been downloaded at all, the
headers are visible.

--
Bob
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England

Duct tape can't fix stupidity - but it can muffle the sound.