Web lists-archives.com

Re: Free Sex Talk with Naughty Women

erchetan1992@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
You have lived enough for others. It's t time that you start living for yourself. Twenty years from now your regret will be giving too much to others.

Take a deep breath and start living for yourself. I would not say to leave your wife or your family. But give yourself certain time to do things that please you. Your next problem will be in figuring out as to what pleases you. Figure that out and go live. Right now from your description you are just existing. You are bogged down. It's very common in India to be seeing such problems. You are not alone.

I want to share a certain tagline that I am following nowadays in life.

"Don't just live. Feel alive."

Hope you feel better soon.
2.3k Views · View 1 Upvoter
Your feedback is private.
Is this answer still relevant and up to date?
Related QuestionsMore Answers Below
My wife doesn’t want to be intimate with me, and I get very frustrated about it. How can I overcome the situation?
Why doesn't anyone want to be with me?
How do I love my wife if she doesn't like me?
How do I get a man to have sex with me when he says he doesn't want to have sex?
What should I do if my wife doesn't love me and neither wants to end the marriage?

https://www.quora.com/Why-doesnt-my-wife-want-to-have-sex-with-me

SHUT UP, I only want my ex back ¨Margot van den Ende¨ mcvdende1@xxxxxxxxx

Karl's version of Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to exceed the time alloted it.

Fedora20
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711183816

ps. family: https://vinkesteijn.com