Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird e-mail failure

On 1/2/19 10:42 AM, PietB wrote:
Daniel wrote:
I did try posting my question ("What did 'Google' mean 30, 50 years ago??")
into Google.com (rather than my normal DuckDuckGo.com) ....
and got all sorts of responses, mostly of sites featured on google.com.
Today, I'm getting a whole different response.

duckduckgo is a search engine, google a commercial random generator.

-p

Most users use the Chrome web browser. I would not think many of those users change search engines.

Now they just ask Google Home, Siri or Alexa and bypass the browser completely.

--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop
Rex called Don lazy and dumb as a rock in a much nicer way.