Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird e-mail failure

On 2018-12-31 15:51, WaltS48 wrote:
On 12/30/18 12:46 PM, alexyu wrote:
WaltS48 wrote, on 27 Dec 18 12:00:

Google is your friend.

My friends don't spy on me, or sell my personal info...  -- I hope!

Google is generic for search. If you told someone "DuckDuckGo is your friend" would they know what you mean?

Remember the majority of the billions of users are members of the mindless masses.

I'll try to remember to use "Searching online for an answer is your friend" in the future.

You can answer the "How do I search online?" question.

"Ask the Duck" seems to be used in parts of the UK. It's 'catchy' and if someone questions it, then an explanation is no bad thing (even to one of the 'mindless masses') :)