Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF 61 & 64 hangs

On 12/20/18 2:52 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 20-12-2018 12:06, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/20/18 4:52 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:

<snip>

I am perfectly happy with my Firefox ESR 52.2.0. Everything I want works
fine.

Hackers thank you leaving security vulnerabilities open for them to exploit.

Yinz all can review them here.

<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/known-vulnerabilities/>

If you know how to browse the web, there should not be a problem.

Okay how do I browse the web so I am not exposed to,

"A use-after-free vulnerability can occur in WebSockets when the object holding the connection is freed before the disconnection operation is finished. This results in an exploitable crash."

and the other 16, 4 critical fixed in 52.3.0.

<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2017-19/>

How about memory safety bugs, out of bounds memory writes when processing data, cross-site request forgery attacks, Spectre and more?

I'm sure you read all the advisories I linked to and can give us an excellent how to browse without being exposed to the exploits hackers look for in outdated browsers.

--
OS: Linux Mint 19 - Cinnamon Desktop
Rex called Don lazy and dumb as a rock in a much nicer way.