Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement for "Use bcc: Instead" ?

On 12/18/2018 12:22 PM, Dave Royal wrote:
On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 10:45:49 -0600, Dave Royal wrote:
> > I built a version that works with TB 60
> <https://github.com/revad/use_bcc_instead_A>
> > You have to d a bit of work to install it.

I posted a later version here

I had previously installed the TB 60 version in my TB 63 copy of Thunderbird. (At that time that was the only current version available). As I've stated in a previous post, it worked flawlessly. I've been using it ever since with no problems.

How does this newest version 3.5.0 differ from 3.4?

Is there any reason to delete the v 3.4 and install 3.5.0 instead?

How do they differ?

Hopefully you will include this in Firefox's listing of AddOns for Thunderbird.

Thank you for a great time saver and privacy saver when sending group emails.