Web lists-archives.com

OT: Re: FF 61 & 64 hangs

On 12/18/18 1:17 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
I use the same /bookmarks.html file as the home page for all versions of FF I have.
Interesting. I wrote a C++ program to parse the file into web pages, one per folder with all the sub links. I use that a lot too when on the road because it's uploaded to my server.

Chrome is easier to parse but I found a python script on the web to convert the bookmarks.html from FF to a similar Chrome bookmarks file. So my code works for both browsers. I used to be a heavy Chrome user and if FF keeps going south as I've been reading, I may go back. I just like the appearance a userChrome.css can do to FF.