Web lists-archives.com

Re: Net Neutrality

On 12/14/18 4:01 PM, rjlocal22@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Does Net Neutrality mean anyone can say or do what they want without government interference? Hmmm!
What about the criminals who prey on net users to scam them out of their money?
Are we suppose to allow them the freedom to commit their crimes?
There must be some type of policing or software to protect people from scammers.
The use of protective software would be voluntary.
Your opinion please.

Here is some more reading you can do in your spare time to get a better grasp of the subject.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/category/net-neutrality/>

I'd start with the last post on page two and work my way back to the most recent.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop