Web lists-archives.com

Re: Net Neutrality

On 12/14/18 6:28 PM, Wolf K wrote:

Comcast sells access by speed. There are a few tires for "homes" and other business arrangements (I think these include fixed IP). This all was available BEFORE the FCC pissed in the soup so I'm having trouble understanding what, in addition, must be mixed into the concept of "neutrality".

If Comcast was doing that before the FCC abolished net neutrality, then Comcast was acting illegally.

I assume he meant tiers. This has been going on for most of modern memory, i.e., the advent of dsl. I have had the option of buying 1.5, 3, 6, or 12 MB/s. from Bellsouth, AT&T, or currently Windstream.

Rinaldi.
--
... and furthermore ... I don't like your trousers.