Web lists-archives.com

Re: G W Bush has died

On 12/3/2018 5:10 AM On a whim, Daniel pounded out on the keyboard

EnDeeGee wrote on 3/12/2018 1:52 AM:
On 02-Dec.-2018 08:27, WaltS48 wrote:
On 12/2/18 3:31 AM, Daniel wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 1/12/2018 11:56 PM:
On 11/30/18 11:57 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
*George Bush - 41st President of the USA has passed away today at
the age of 94.  CNN reporting.*
That's George H. W. Bush.

I don't think I even knew his second initial was 'H' until junior
became Pres, at which time Snr became 'George H. W. Bush' because Jnr
was known as 'George H. Bush'.
You can call him junior, or late for dinner, but his name is George W.
Bush.
dubbia Bush. :-)

That rings a bell!! How did I think it was 'W'?? Who's an idiot then?? ;-(

You thought right.
Father: George H.W. Bush
Son: George W. Bush

I don't recall them always saying George H.W. Bush until the son became President. Then it was to differentiate between the two.