Web lists-archives.com

Re: G W Bush has died

On 02/12/2018 14:52, EnDeeGee wrote:
On 02-Dec.-2018 08:27, WaltS48 wrote:
On 12/2/18 3:31 AM, Daniel wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 1/12/2018 11:56 PM:
On 11/30/18 11:57 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:

*George Bush - 41st President of the USA has passed away today at the age of 94. CNN reporting.*

That's George H. W. Bush.

I don't think I even knew his second initial was 'H' until junior became Pres, at which time Snr became 'George H. W. Bush' because Jnr was known as 'George H. Bush'.

You can call him junior, or late for dinner, but his name is George W. Bush.

dubbia Bush. :-)

She's lesbian as far as I remember but she might not be. Ginrich has a daughter who is confused about her gender!!.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.