Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft’s new Office icons are part of a bigger design overhaul

Em 30-11-2018 12:47, Sailfish escreveu:
> REF:
> https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/29/18117580/microsoft-office-new-icons-2018-design-features
>
> [excerpt quote=\"
> The new icons deemphasize the letter for each Office app, but still
> manage to look familiar. “Our design solution was to de-couple the
> letter and the symbol from the icons, essentially creating two panels
> (one for the letter and one for the symbol) that we can pair or
> separate,” explains Jon Friedman, partner director of design at
> Microsoft. “This allows us to maintain familiarity while still
> emphasizing simplicity when inside the app.”
> \" /]
> Admittedly, they're not yet again skeuomorphic but there's no denying
> that the "new modern" eschews the ugly flat design forced on consumers
> several years back.

After reading all the messages you posted, discussing the subjected, I
can only say:

LOL... Microsoft is really pathetic. The most basic things are still
hard to find or do not exit for users, in each "improving" change they
do. I am really happy to not use their OS anymore, for everything.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: