Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft’s new Office icons are part of a bigger design overhaul

On 12/01/2018 10:25 AM, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 01/12/18 18:13, The Real Bev wrote:

I kinda like the new icons.

Am I the only one on earth who wants actual WORDS along with whatever
icons are used?

No! I hate icons.

If there is space, I use text only (as with the TB I am posting from).
If not, I use icons and text under. When icons alone are unavoidable, I
hope that tooltips are available.

When I see a picture I have to translate it into English before I can understand it. I can get used to 'greenblobwithwhitestreakontop' being something I use all the time, but for the rest I have no idea at all what those tiny pictures even ARE, much less mean.

--
Cheers, Bev
  "I'm not proud.  We really haven't done everything we could to protect