Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft’s new Office icons are part of a bigger design overhaul

On 12/01/2018 10:31 AM, Ant wrote:
On 12/1/2018 8:26 AM, PietB wrote:
rebro wrote:
Thanks to your hint I've stumbled across the slogan "Microsoft Office
Updates: Improving user experience"
Skeuomorphic or not, I wish they had been considerably more careful with
their Win 10 1809 version update instead just to improve our "user
experience" in this respect. :-(

Cleaning/fixing the mess M$ caused surely improves user experience.

MS (and many other companies) need to bring back their QA (hire me too
since I used to do SQA testings). :(

Or just ask a friend or relative to play with it for a while. I used to be in QA too, but it was mostly just statistical crap, not actual seek-and-destroy missions which would have been fun.

--
Cheers, Bev
  "I'm not proud.  We really haven't done everything we could to protect