Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft’s new Office icons are part of a bigger design overhaul

On 12/1/2018 10:25 AM, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 01/12/18 18:13, The Real Bev wrote:

I kinda like the new icons.

Am I the only one on earth who wants actual WORDS along with whatever
icons are used?

No! I hate icons.

If there is space, I use text only (as with the TB I am posting from). If not, I use icons and text under. When icons alone are unavoidable, I hope that tooltips are available.

They should be options for user to have or have no icons, texts, etc.
--
"If they are offered winged ants, people will eat them." --African
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )