Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft’s new Office icons are part of a bigger design overhaul

On 12/1/2018 8:26 AM, PietB wrote:
rebro wrote:
Thanks to your hint I've stumbled across the slogan "Microsoft Office
Updates: Improving user experience"
Skeuomorphic or not, I wish they had been considerably more careful with
their Win 10 1809 version update instead just to improve our "user
experience" in this respect. :-(

Cleaning/fixing the mess M$ caused surely improves user experience.

MS (and many other companies) need to bring back their QA (hire me too since I used to do SQA testings). :(
--
"If they are offered winged ants, people will eat them." --African
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )