Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox settings for downloads are all "always ask", but Firefox still download and open epub

Em 27-11-2018 02:41, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:
> Em 27-11-2018 02:15, 😉 Good Guy 😉 escreveu:
>> On 27/11/2018 02:53, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>>> Right click a file? In firefox?? That is *not* possible! How do I add
>>> another filetype to that setting section? (which I originally said I cannot)
>>
>> See this video:
>>
>> <https://youtu.be/igMtQJre_g8>
>>
>> You want save link as.  the video is not clear but watch it for 27
>> seconds in full to see what I am doing.
>>

> Oh... you could right click the "download [...]" buttons. /-: So I gave
> a wrong example. Give me some time to find an epub that is hosted
> elsewhere, where I had the described problem several times. Should not
> take long.

If I only could show you. All books I am trying now, simply choosing
from the "related" ones that always appear in any page, I get a working
direct links for both PDF and EPUB (all of them are hosted in
http://ler-agora.jegueajato.com/). But I had never seen that domain
before today.

Let me detail the story a bit more. The page http://lelivros.love exist
to find books to read. We search them there. But the books are not
hosted in them. One of the most common pages it used until a moment
after I started this thread, was a hard one:

- opened a page in another window
- counted around 3 minutes before the download could be made
- after the waiting time, we where given a button to start its download
(that is because right clicking was not possible); with that click, an
ad popup was also opened
- and that page did not let us download more than one file every 15 minutes

We could not choose where books were hosted, but I did not mind that much.

If they changed all files to http://ler-agora.jegueajato.com, this will
be great for me! (: It solves the problem, and I will not need to deal
with so many ads.

--
=
       quem você é?