Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox settings for downloads are all "always ask", but Firefox still download and open epub

Em 27-11-2018 02:15, 😉 Good Guy 😉 escreveu:
> On 27/11/2018 02:53, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>> Right click a file? In firefox?? That is *not* possible! How do I add
>> another filetype to that setting section? (which I originally said I cannot)
>
> See this video:
>
> <https://youtu.be/igMtQJre_g8>
>
> You want save link as.  the video is not clear but watch it for 27
> seconds in full to see what I am doing.

Oh... you could right click the "download [...]" buttons. /-: So I gave
a wrong example. Give me some time to find an epub that is hosted
elsewhere, where I had the described problem several times. Should not
take long.