Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox settings for downloads are all "always ask", but Firefox still download and open epub

On 11/26/2018 06:59 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:

In the following site, with the settings as I said, when I choose the
PDF link, I get the desired dialog asking to save or to open (I never
choose the latter option). When I choose epub, firefox chooses "open"
for me - and there is not anything epub filetype in edit > preferences >
applications.

Sometimes the FF61 viewer comes up, but mostly it's the save/open choice. If I choose 'open' with okular (I don't have acroread any more) FF crashes. It's a nuisance to have to remember to delete unwanted .pdf files :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
   A spokesperson for 60s band 'the animals' has today made a