Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox settings for downloads are all "always ask", but Firefox still download and open epub

On 27/11/2018 02:53, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Right click a file? In firefox?? That is *not* possible! How do I add
another filetype to that setting section? (which I originally said I cannot)

See this video:

<https://youtu.be/igMtQJre_g8>

You want save link as. the video is not clear but watch it for 27 seconds in full to see what I am doing.

Good luck.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.